Users : 100
Fax Line : 1
Memory : 256M
Gross Weight : 2.0kg
Rack Mount : No
Dimension : 280X150X45mm
Fax Compression : MH/MR/MMR/JBIG
Fax Standard : ITU-T G3 / G4, Super G3
Fax Routing : Line /CSID /DTMF /Caller ID
Language : Multiple Languages
myFAX Main Features:
- Easy Setup
myFAX is an IP based browse server, no client software need to install. All it needs are Power, LAN and a PSTN. Takes on average about 3 minutes to complete. None technical skill is required.
- Desktop Faxing
Sending and receive faxes from your desktop conveniently, no longer have to print out the fax to feed it into the fax machine. Also saving time and costs.
- Paperless Faxing
Any printable computer file can be faxed, without having to first print the document on paper. Paperless fax not only benefits you but also the environment.
- Fax Broadcast
The same document is sent to every recipient with no personalization in the document, only in the fax header. The list of recipients can be created and maintained in any local or web-based data sheets.
- Fax Queue
The number of fax lines in an organization can be reduced, as the server can queue large numbers of faxes and send each when any of a number of lines is free.
- Fax to Email
Receive your faxes directly to your email address(s). You can now receive your faxes on your iPhone, Droid, Outlook, Webmail, and others.
- Fax by Email
Send faxes directly from your iPhone, Droid, Webmail, or Outlook Email system. Type the body of the email and attach PDF&TIF documents. They will be formatted as separate pages in the fax.
- Schedule Faxing
Send a fax at a scheduled date and time when transmission rates may be less expensive. Also in any organization, there is a scope for a lot of appointments with different people at different time frames. A proper scheduling of appointments saves lot of time, gives clarity, and improves efficiency in any organization.
- Super G3 High Fax Speed *
The V.34 SuperG3 fax enabling transmission speeds of 33.6Kbps for superior performance. Sending and receiving faxes at 33.6 kbps, more than double the speed of V.17/14.4K bps fax. Save lots of time and cost for fax transmission. To get the benefits of Super G3, you must communicate with another Super G3 Fax machine or compatible device.
- Fax Over IP
Fax over IP eliminates the need for PSTN phone jacks to fax servers. Faxes sent via the IP network avoid the PSTN, cut down large long distance call charge.
- Operate Independently
A standalone fax server, running completely out of the computer. No server side software required and fax will be stored in its storage.
- Network Fax Sharing
myFax runs in TCP/IP network. User can share faxes and files within local LAN or even internet. It save time to deliver fax and save cost as well.
- Inbound Fax Routing
All incoming faxes can be received by specific users automatically as private. You can setup the fax routing strategy as you like.
- Multi-line support
Equipment models with variety of selection help adapt to different types of customers. Multi-line models can send faxes concurrently.
- Lightning Proof
Lightning proof component have been installed within the myFAX. It helps to minimize the failure caused by lightning.
- PBX Integration
myFAX is able to identify the DTMF code which generated from PBX system. So fax can be delivered via PBX setting or analog DID/DDI service.
- Log all Faxing Activities
myFAX provides varies system log for administrator. Included user login and modify log, fax sent log, received fax log, fax distribution log and internal transmit log. All logs can be exported with Excel document.
SEND AND RECEIVE FAX
- Super G3/ 33.6Kbps Fax Speed*
Super G3 support, transmits at a fast V.34 33.6Kbps speed, approximately 3 seconds per page. More than twice the speed of the predecessor, V.17 (14.4Kbps).
- JBIG Fax Compression*
JBIG compression is far more efficient than MMR technology. Faxing with JBIG compression transmits it can reach at about 2.6 seconds per page.
- T.38 Fax Over IP
Faxes sent via the IP network avoid the PSTN and therefore cut down large long distance call charge.
- Print to Fax
myFAX allows users to compose a fax from any application that utilizes a printer. To send, users simply "print" the document to the application. Let sending fax is easy as printing.
- PBX Integration
After installing myFAX behind PBX. It is able to listen DTMF code generated from PBX system. So fax can be delivered via PBX setting or analog DID/DDI service.
- Fax to Folder
The sent and received faxes will be stored in any share folder specified by user.
Fax to Print
- It supports the received faxes to be printed out via network printing automatically.
Automatic Format Conversion
- The user can send fax by select myFAX printer to conver the current document to fax format.
- All faxes will be queued within myFAX fax queue. It have priority code to indicate the pirority of the fax. Urgent fax will send out by next available line.
Delay Fax Sent
- Users can send faxes by specified time.
- Users may also be able to send the fax document to a number of different users. Fax Broadcast result can export to Excel format.
- When the fax destination is busy or no answer, myFAX will queue for resend. users can set up the retry times in the software.
Inbound Fax Routing
- myFAX will route the fax according to sender's input of the fax mailbox number and automatically route to users mailbox. If the sender did not enter fax mailbox number, it will automatically sent to the fax administrator for manual routing. Administrator can also apply the CSID and line routing for fax delivery.
- All faxes can be transfer internally. Just select the user? name on the list.
- The system automatically indicate fax status when the fax job done. It help user to identify the fax situation. If a new fax received, the system automatically prompted to indicate a new fax arived.
Fax to Email
- All received fax will be automatically send to user? folder. It also can setup to send to email account by attachment.
Email to Fax
- User can send fax from anywhere with internet connection. Just add the attachment to email and our fax server will automatically coverts your email into fax and forwards it to the destination fax machine.
System and Management
- User Management
Administrators can set up different user accounts,passwords,management authority,attributes.
- Address Book
myFAX has its own address books ? both shared and private to each user. Contacts may be grouped together into fax lists for rapid dissemination of information using just a few clicks.
- Automatic IP Dial
Users can set up their own IP number. The system automatically dialed to preset IP number,saving communication costs.
- Coverpage and Page Hearder
The system automatically add page header according to user? setting.
- System Log
myFAX provides varies system log for administrator. Included user login and modify log, fax sent log, received fax log, fax distribution log and internal transmit log. All logs can be exported with excel document.
- Fax Backup
Fax Backup allows to store and backup the sent and received faxes to any one share folder in server, PC or NAS automatically.
- Fax Monitoring
Administrators can monitor all incoming or outgoing faxes.